Cupcake Decorating Class Questions

My DS is 14 and I believe that was considered adult price. I also have a 11 yr old DD, so they ended up taken up the adult class together.

We were the very first ones to sign up for any of the classes. I don't know if people really knew about this class until the first class in session. Then people started signing up.

My whole family would like to do the cupcake decorating class. We are 42, 15, 14, and 8. Would they let us all do the came class?

I'm pretty sure they will let you do this. However, your 8 yr. old will probably be charged for the adult price since your group will mainly fall in the adult session.

I think they let about 10 or 11 people take each class. Like I said in the last post, we had adults and children in our group. So, as long as you don't wait too long to sign up, you should be fine. The sooner you sign up, the better your chances are.

I also want to point out that they don't always give away "goodies". Many folks talk about getting a chef's hat, or an apron, etc...we didn't get anything other than our cupcake! But, we didn't care as the class was so much fun and the cupcake was yummy! :D

Oh, and don't forget to eat your scraps! ;) They're good too!

Thank you so much for your response...I'm sure the girls of my family will love this.

Archived