Recent Ft. Lauderdale RCL passengers - water ?

Has anyone recently boarded a Royal Caribbean ship in Ft. Lauderdale recently? If so, what is the status of bringing water onboard with you at embarkation? Can you still slap a luggage tag on a case of water and give it to the porters like the umpteen previous years? How about carryon yourself?

thanks!

last two cruises out of Ft. lauderdale I did bring water on board with no problem. Both were last year April and October. Going on Oasis this October and expect to bring a case of Green Tea because I like to drink that every day. A friend of mine just got back and had no problem.

I just got back on Oasis and brought case of water and 12 pk soda and snacks chips , nuts ect. We went deep sea fishing in cozumel and we didnt want to by stuff there. We put it through with all the luggage no problem. Our friends purchased those plastic bladders and put Rum in them and stuffed them in with the clothes and had no problems. They got them at http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

Just got off Oasis Saturday. I had a case of water with 5 luggage tags on it and it never got to our cabin. I complained to guest services who said they don't allow you to bring water onboard because they sell a water pkg now. :mad: No one at the port said anything to us that we couldn't bring it on.

Archived