Info on Pearl 2/11

redsox9904

I have a few questions that I can not find answers to any where. We are traveling with a 10 & 11 yo. Is there still a soda card program? Do they offer bag lunches for days in port. I really don't want to spend money, or time stopping for lunch. Do the kids need to have walkie talkies when they are in the kids program, and can they check themselves out? Thanks, it has been many years since my last cruise, and this is my first with kids!:rolleyes:

I have a few questions that I can not find answers to any where. We are traveling with a 10 & 11 yo. Is there still a soda card program? Yes...Pepsi products now. Do they offer bag lunches for days in port.No...but you could make your own in the buffet and take them ashore (bring your own zip-lock bags). That may depend on the port...some will not allow food that is not in a factory sealed container. I really don't want to spend money, or time stopping for lunch. Do the kids need to have walkie talkies when they are in the kids program No...walkie talkies are not required and may not be allowed., and can they check themselves out? That depends on the age group....I don;t know what the cut off is. Thanks, it has been many years since my last cruise, and this is my first with kids!:rolleyes:

Have a great cruise.

Archived