Help! Problems with Panraven

lilacbirman

I have been trying to upload photo's that my brother in law took on our recent cruise to my Panraven account.

I uploaded my photo's no problem (about 200 or so) but I have tried three times to upload his. I've whittle it down to about 300 pics and it begins to load, but after 30 minutes only about 25 have loaded successfully, another 30 or so are waiting. Yesterday for the third time and after one hour it got "stuck" around 133 but only half of that was even "successful".

I'm not very savvy about things to do with loading photo's so I have no idea what I might be doing wrong.

Any suggestions? :confused:

I have been trying to upload photo's that my brother in law took on our recent cruise to my Panraven account.

I uploaded my photo's no problem (about 200 or so) but I have tried three times to upload his. I've whittle it down to about 300 pics and it begins to load, but after 30 minutes only about 25 have loaded successfully, another 30 or so are waiting. Yesterday for the third time and after one hour it got "stuck" around 133 but only half of that was even "successful".

I'm not very savvy about things to do with loading photo's so I have no idea what I might be doing wrong.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Try uploading like 50 photos at a time. I had the same problem when I tried uploading too many at one time. When I broke it up into groups, it worked O.K. They have been having problems with their website though, the last couple of days, because I have been dropped for no reason, stating "time has expired". Hope this helps.

I had the same thing happen with me! I finally uploaded the photos in increments of about 50 at a time and that seemed to work. I have found the Panraven site a little slow in the last week or so. When I click on My Media button sometimes it takes quite a while before the pictures will pop up!

We tried many large downloads did not work. Keep the amounts to 35 to 60 pictures it worked great and our book is fantastic. We can't wait to do our next book on our Panama Canal Cruise. Panraven is great to work with.

I use Picasa to upload pictures to their website. I've often loaded 100 or more pictures at a time and it went very smoothly. The amount of bandwidth you have can also affect the upload speed.

John

Archived