Role call Solstice 10/17/10

Ken Hoover

Hi Ken,

My girlfriend and I will be on the Solstice with you and your partner. We will be celebrating our 6th Anniversary! Hopefully we can find some more 'family' on our cruise. I posted a 'roll call' on this board on August 2nd - no replies. I was very happy to find yours. Let's hope we can add some more people to it!

Looking forward to our cruise, meeting you guys and the FOD meeting!

Bonnie :)

Hi Bonnie,

Not sure if you noticed, but the rates for this cruise have dropped. Over the last couple of weeks our cabin has went down $400.00 per person. We now have a $700.00 ship board credit (400.00 from Celebrity and 300.00 from Amex) and have been upgraded from a sky suite to a celebrity suite. You might check out the pricing. Hopefully you'll save some money!:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ken,

My partner and I will also be onboard the October 17 Solstice sailing. We are traveling with my parents, but would love to meet up for cocktails.

Bonnie, looking forward to meeting you and your partner, as well. Happy Anniversary!

Mario (and John)

Hi Mario and John

Less than two weeks away - yeah!!! I am quite sure that we will have more than 6 people (us) at a FOD gathering. I guess there just isn't that many on Cruise Critic. I can't keep up with the 'other' Oct 17th Roll Call - there were over 2500 posts when I checked last week!

See you guys soon!

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

I did check out the other Roll call - not quite my scene! One week to go...and way too much work to complete prior to leaving...:<

A good friend returns home tomorrow from 10/3 Solstice sailing. I will get the l'ow down' from him (FOD details, fun staff, etc...) this week.

Where in Ontario do you live? We are huge fans of Canada!

M&J

Hi Mario and John,

I am with you ... good way to sum it up - the other roll call is not our scene either!!!

We live in Windsor - that makes us 'almost American' with Detroit right beside us!!!

I'll check back to hear how your friend enjoyed their cruise! I was checking out TripAdvisor to get some help with our excursion plans and noticed many comments about 'wet' weather that they have been suffering through on St Thomas. Sounds like it will be okay for our cruise. Hope it didn't disrupt your friend's cruise.

Take care, Bonnie

Archived