Deluxe vs Superior Balcony Voyager

I have cruised with Princess but would like to do Voyager out of Galveston. I would like a balcony and notice there is about $100 more pp to go to the highest price Superior Oceanview balcony vs the highest price Deluxe Oceaview balcony. Size is listed as 188 sq ft for the Superior and 173 for the Deluxe so it seems size does not make much of a difference. I know location (mid-ships -upper decks) does cost more for the same cabin type. Location is no big deal to us. So is the C-note each worth the 15 extra sq ft ?

I have cruised with Princess but would like to do Voyager out of Galveston. I would like a balcony and notice there is about $100 more pp to go to the highest price Superior Oceanview balcony vs the highest price Deluxe Oceaview balcony. Size is listed as 188 sq ft for the Superior and 173 for the Deluxe so it seems size does not make much of a difference. I know location (mid-ships -upper decks) does cost more for the same cabin type. Location is no big deal to us. So is the C-note each worth the 15 extra sq ft ?

Yes! Go all the way and get a JS we did and we're spoiled....

Earl

Both balcony rooms are nice and good for two people. The larger one has a sofa and the smaller has a love seat. The rest of the room is the same. We spend a good amount of time in our room so we opt for the "D" balcony (the larger one). But, I think the smaller "E" balcony rooms are nice too. If you want to save on cruise fare, go with the E balcony...you won't be disappointed.

See deck plan for deck 10. http://www.nlgsolutions.com/c/deckplan.asp?vessel=237&lineid=44&itineraryid=&startdate=&enddate=&dsc=&deckcode=D10

Note that cabins 1388 and 1688 are uniquely spacious inside and out for their category. I suggest you look into their availability as they seem to offer best $/space ratio.

Archived