Divers need for Belize - ELATION Mar 6th

Rokz

My girlfriend and I will be on the Elation this March. Our plan for this trip is to go scuba diving as much as we can for the best price. We have done research and asked around and have decided to go with Seasportsbelize.com. They come highly recommended over the cruise ops not just on price which is like $50 cheaper per person but also attention, smaller groups and overall trip experience.

We would really like to go with this op but we need two more divers to go in order to confirm a trip. So if anyone else out there is going on the Elation on March 6th or will be diving in Belize on March 10, please let us know or contact seasportsbelize.com.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Rokz,

I will wrie an email to this orgamizataion and perhaps if we both book we can "share the ride" you may email me at LVMarc@att.net

My wife and I are riding the ncl dream but we reach belize the exact same day..

Marco

My girlfriend and I will be on the Elation this March. Our plan for this trip is to go scuba diving as much as we can for the best price. We have done research and asked around and have decided to go with Seasportsbelize.com. They come highly recommended over the cruise ops not just on price which is like $50 cheaper per person but also attention, smaller groups and overall trip experience.

We would really like to go with this op but we need two more divers to go in order to confirm a trip. So if anyone else out there is going on the Elation on March 6th or will be diving in Belize on March 10, please let us know or contact seasportsbelize.com.

Thanks

Hi There, we will be boarding Elation in Galveston, Tx on March 6, 2005. My husband definitely will be diving in Belize. I have been looking at all the dive shop and think Sea Sports is probably the most recommended. Hope to get to meet you on board the ship. We have scheduled a snuba dive off the ship, but nothing else. From what I can gather the best thing to do in Belize is tubing with regtour.com. I have read nothing but praises. So have you found more divers yet? Let us know.

Archived