Celebration Questions

gr1634

Hi All

Now I know there have to be folks out there that have cruised Celebration to Key West and Nassau - that may know whether they offer beginner scuba. Help!!!

We were in Nassau back in 2000 and that being our first crusie we did not have a clue what to do or what to see (had not discovered these boards then) so we didn't go to Atlantis - which is one reason we are going back on this cruise. Thoughts on booking tour through the ship or just going over on our own??? Saw comment that day passes are on sale at the dock or you can "try" to get a pass at Atlantis when you get there. Anyone have experience with this??

GR

I was on the Celebration 10/2004, and dont seem to remember scuba being offerred by the ship, but they may be offered independently. If you could do a search on the net, there may be something there. Sorry I couldnt help you. My friends did Atlantis after dinner, since we were at port till midnight, and went on their own. Just a taxi ride over and back. They loved it, said it was magnificent.

Archived