Barab Eco Park

semu76

Has anyone had any experience, positive or negative, at Barab Eco Park. I have searched lots of sites and can hardly find any reviews/opinions. I am booked on the horseback excursion in October. I would appreciate any information form others who have experienced these facilities.

thank you

We did this last year. We didn't do the horse back riding but just went to the butterfly garden and pool with lunch. Overall, I would rate this excursion just average. I wouldn't go again. It was basically a nice pool with a dangerous slide (Do not use the slide! The design is poor. My daugther hit her head on the bottom of the slide going down in a normal fashion.) The lunch was fine, nothing great but good. The ride to get there was about 40 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

We did the horseback tour in 2008. It was a lot of fun, and worth the money, BUT I would NOT do it again. We covered ourselves in bug spray before getting there, and continued to spray it all throughout the ride, but I still got eaten alive. I was seriously concerned that I was going to catch some disease. I was very uncomfortable for the rest of the cruise do to being so bitten up. The pool area was nice, and the lunch was good.

• 1 month later...

Just got back. Glad we did this trip. it was my favorite of the four we did. Staff is great. Food was good, very local flavor. They also had kayak and bike groups. Everyone seemed very pleased with their trip

The horseback riding is excellent great trail Well cared for horses that are matched to skill of rider

Didnt have a proble with bugs at all. We did use spray which the operators advised. i didnt hear anyone complaining of bug bites

highly recommend this stop in Belize

Archived