Location for Beach Wedding in Progreso?

pjtulsa

We are looking for a location to hold a small ceremony on the beach in Progreso. I have contacted several hotels, B&B's as well as vacation rentals but have not received a reply.

Hopefully someone will have an idea or contact in Progreso that can assist us in the planning.

Thanks for any help you can give.

We are planning a vow renewal and have found a resource that is helping us. She has an inn on the beach. I have seen pictures and it's very nice. Diane is also very helpful.

Here is her email: dmprewett@yahoo.com

Thank you,,,

I will email her and hopefully it will work out.

Are you doing your renewal in Progresso? Are you sailing in?

We sail in January, Diane's place has a nice veranda that we plan to use. We have a small group (8 total) and she is letting us use the house for the day also, so that way we can relax, etc.

We were going to renew our vows on the ship, but then I decided I'd rather do it on the beach. Progreso was a hard place to find someone who could help with this. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Cool Cruiser, did you get arrangements made for your wedding. If not, let me know and we'll see if we can help you. We just did a wedding here Wednesday and it was gorgeous!

Diane & Mike Prewett

• 8 months later...
Cool Cruiser, did you get arrangements made for your wedding. If not, let me know and we'll see if we can help you. We just did a wedding here Wednesday and it was gorgeous!

Diane & Mike Prewett

Hi Diane and Mike,

My fiance and I are coming to Progreso in January with the hope of marrying Feb 1. We are travelling with one other adult and a child and we would like a simple wedding ceremony and celebration for the 4 of us (+ witnesses). Is this a service that you offer? Please let me know. Dawn

Archived