How to keep in touch w/ kids on ship

jramsey39

Just tell them where you'll be..they will find you. It's really not as hard as you might imagine to locate each other. There are only so many areas that you might be, and you'll tend to gravitate to only a few as your favorite spots. and, a note in the cabin works wonders!

I agree with this. Just tell them where you are going to be or they tell you where they are going to be and meet up. The note in the cabin is good too. We did the same thing when we cruised with our 10 and 13 year old and we always found each other. Communication is the key.

When I was a bit younger my mother and I would do breakfast with eachother and she would always want me at dinner with her.

The rest of the time was free game! Although we bumped into eachother all the time. At one point we were at the same trivia game on different teams and when my team won she yelled out "THATS MY DAUGHTER".

I was 16 at the time if that helps and hung out with teens from 13-17. I went on a cruise when I was 8 and I was pretty much entertained with the kids camp for the most part.

In the beginning you may feel nervous having them go off on their own, but by the 2nd day you'll realize there is only so many places they can go, and so many things they can do. Plus the staff is very kind and looks out for the younger kids to make sure they aren't doing anything naughty or dangerous.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived