Dinner and Entertainment Reservations

Adkmom

I know this has been answered before but I could not find the thread.

We will be 45 days out tomorrow and I am wondering how the reservation system works. I logged on to MyNCL and the only thing showing up is shore excursions. Shouldn't I be able to make dinner reservations that is 90 days out.

Will the entertainment buttons show up at 12:01 am.

I was told I could make reservations for my whole group if I have their reservation numbers. Is this possible.

Per the email that I received from NCL on this topic when none of the buttons appeared for me at the 90 day mark, the dining options will be avail. 45 days prior to sailing and not the 90 that it was before. Entertainment will continue to be avail 45 days before.

I know this has been answered before but I could not find the thread.

We will be 45 days out tomorrow and I am wondering how the reservation system works. I logged on to MyNCL and the only thing showing up is shore excursions. Shouldn't I be able to make dinner reservations that is 90 days out.

Will the entertainment buttons show up at 12:01 am.

I was told I could make reservations for my whole group if I have their reservation numbers. Is this possible.

No, they won't show up @ 12:01, but they should appear around 6:00 am maybe earlier! I was able to logon and make them before I left for work that day! You can reserve dinner for as many as you want* but entertainment only for persons in your cabin!

*depending on the drop down menu!

We booked entertainment this morning. From what I have been able to figure out you book according to your reservation #, and each room has its own #. You have to log on to your MyNCL which is linked to that reservation #.

We just had everyone in the group select the same days and times. It was a simple process if you have a NCL page set up. The drawback is you cannot book for a large group.

Archived