Going on the Dream in Oct

conniecruiser

The ship is absolutely beautiful. The Pasta Bar is a "do not miss" but very crowded on sea days. The Mongolian buffet was also excellent. Chocolate Extravaganza on the last sea day at lunch but never saw it advertised.

Not sure what else you want to know. I sailed on 8/14.

The ship is absolutely beautiful. The Pasta Bar is a "do not miss" but very crowded on sea days. The Mongolian buffet was also excellent. Chocolate Extravaganza on the last sea day at lunch but never saw it advertised.

Not sure what else you want to know. I sailed on 8/14.

I think I gained 5 pounds that day! Chocolate everything.....Y~U~M~M~Y. I forgot which day it was held on....now I have something to look forward to that day.:D

She is a beautiful ship. when you get on, go to the pasta bar on Aft deck 11. it is wonderful. and dont miss the shows they are pretty good

HI,

You should go to the roll call section on here, and click on the dream sailing for Oct 16th, we have a great bunch of people going on the same date as you, come join us.

Helen

HI,

You should go to the roll call section on here, and click on the dream sailing for Oct 16th, we have a great bunch of people going on the same date as you, come join us.

Helen

i think you meant that for the OP i went on the inaugural dream from PC in December

Archived