Any Georgians (other states welcome too !) on AOS Oct. 3, 2004 ?

Just checking to see if any fellow """peach state""" residents are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas Oct. 3, 2004.

And any other folks other than GA., please feel free to add your posts and excitement about this cruise too !

Curtis...
Waiting patiently for MY ship to come in !!!

Hi Curtis: I'm not from GA but I am sailing with you 10/3. We do have a roll call started on the Roll Call board but we haven't posted in a couple of days. It's been going on a long time though. I'll be posting on it in a little while tonight. I'm also trying to put together a little gathering in PR for those of us who are arriving a few days early along with a CC member who goes by the name of OctoberDestiny from the Carnival ship. The Destiny will be sailing the same days as AOS.

I am so excited to be sailing on AOS and RCI for the first time and really looking forward to this cruise.

Til our Adventure of the Seas 10/03/04

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;03;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Triumph -- November 2003
Fantasy -- July 2001
Imagination -- Nov 2000
Fantasy -- Nov 1999

Well I am anxious to meet y'all... we will be coming down the say of sailing, but love to meet with everyone !

I have been on this ship on two occassions, but it is always exciting to get on a ship and cruise !

Stay in touch and feel free to email us at [email]fun2cruiz@aol.com[/email]

This time just my family sailing... a balcony cabin for the adults and atrium cabin across the hall for the children.

Curtis...

Don't know if you might need this, but here is a company in PR that can hold luggage (very affordable), arrange transfers and provide self guided walking tours for passengers that have late flight departures heading home after the cruise.

They are reputable and I have used them in the past and been well pleased.

[url="http://www.audioguiapr.com/pageii/"]http://www.audioguiapr.com/pageii/[/url]

Curtis...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived