How Do I Chat/E-Mail ships or Ship Crewmembers?

timh111

Greetings all!! :) I can be most sure this question is buried somewhere in the site, but does anyone know of a website I can go to where I can contact a staff member aboard a cruise ship. Back in 2004 (or so), when we sailed the Pride, I had one saved to my bookmarks but have gotten a new computer since the old one crashed & burned on me :( . Any help, as always is VERY appreciated!!:D

• 4 weeks later...
Are you looking to contact a particular cruise ship crewmember or a general forum?

Most crew use Facebook groups to keep in touch, and if you search on Facebook for a crew group for your chosen line, you'll be able to fire off a few questions.

Actually, BOTH!!! A few years ago we were on the Carnival Pride and there were 2 MDR members that we became friendly with. Their names were "Nok" & "Sammy" and they were actually a couple. I have recently found on FB a group for the Celebrity "Meridian" (we sailed on the "Meridian" back in 1993 or so) that is made up of past crew members. I posted because a few years ago, before my computer crashed from a virus, I had a BLOG type link where you click a specific ship and e-mail crew members or just BLOG to the site. It's lost now though :/ .

To be honest, I haven't seen any good crew forums. I would be good to see a crew section added to this website, would definately be popular. I know a lot of us monitor these websites, as well as the cruise line management for different reasons!

But if you want to get in touch with the couple, try having a look for the Carnival facebook groups, you'll probably find them pretty quickly if you make a post. It's always nice to keep in touch with the nice and friendly guests, who sometimes become lifelong friends!

Archived