OPERA 2nd APRIL and ST. THOMAS Coach tour 5th April

czechmate

Robyn you sparkling gem - drunk or sober to correctly pronounce "strč prst skrz krk" is beyond my capabilities :-)

Ooooh czechmate - forgot about the daquiris - no fruit though - just a classic daquiri!

After enough drinks - I always think I can speak any language ;) Just ask my French relatives (my mother's side)! They can only speak a few words of English, I can only speak a few words of French. My cousin Rene's solution is to duck down to the cellar for another bottle of 'vin' and soon we are all chatting away, as if we understand one another...and language barriers mean nothing...we are all making sense :eek:

When you meet me....this will explain a lot of things. How I love good wine & food...why I talk so much (using my hands all the time, of course)....why I am so 'petite'...I have many things to thank my mother's genes for :D

Robyn - my sparkling gem - I am so looking forward to meeting you. I think there will be so much talking going on those hands will be moving more than any windmill Henri has ever seen!

It seems we are never going to have trouble finding a topic for conversation!

Robyn - my sparkling gem - I am so looking forward to meeting you. I think there will be so much talking going on those hands will be moving more than any windmill Henri has ever seen!

It seems we are never going to have trouble finding a topic for conversation!

Barry - unfair!!! I read your post while drinking coffee! Anyone know the most effective way to remove splatter from a computer screen? :rolleyes:

Gave me my 'howl of the day' :D:D

S.G.

• 2 weeks later...

The company have confirmed today that it is absolutely no problem to meet us at Crown Bay and as before we can go/do as we want and Charlotte Amalie will be there for us all.

Robyn - you have gone very quiet!! Hope that all is well with you and that you get 5 good sleeps in before you start out.

Hello everyone - sorry I've been so quiet - soooo much to do and organise! AND even though I officially finished work last Friday, had to go in for one more day - bummer!

However, today I have picked up my air ticket, done the duty-free shopping (that always makes me smile :D) and a ton of other things! My cruise tickets are being personally delivered over a 'bon voyage' lunch on Saturday, so I'd better move the packing forward to tomorrow (Thursday).

Only 4 more sleeps for me.....(gloat, gloat)....looking forward to boarding that plane on Sunday....it will make the time go quicker until I meet all you wonderful people, and our fabulous cruise begins.

Cheers...S.G.

Aye, aye, captain Czechmate,

Thank you very much, de'kuji, grazie, gracias, danke, terima kassi, merci !!!

Henri.

Henri - you've been practising !!!!!!

Let me add another 'thank you' to your list!

How about - ah khun jarran

(not sure of the spelling, but it sounds great when I say it :rolleyes: )

"Dik" Henri and Robyn for the smile.

Robyn I was worried that you had a bad dose of "laryntypist". Glad to know you are O.k. even if under pressure! You are MEAN rubbing it in that you have so short a time till the "off".

"Laryntypist" indeed - just put that myth to rest Czechmate!

Sorry folks - sort of private joke - I can type ALMOST as fast as I can talk!

I'm waiting for Henri to guess or figure out what language my last 'thank you' is.....although I must confess his "terima kassi" has me guessing!

Ooops...it's after 'Cinderella hour; here in the Land of Oz...so now I only have 3 sleeps to go!!!!!! :D

When I speak with a low tone, it sounds like Finnish ??? Is it ??:confused:

Here a two more good mornings: Turk: Kunaydin,

and Japan : Ohayoogozaimasu (with bow:p)

and "thank you" : Arigatoo gozaimasu (also with bow, very polite (as we are :rolleyes:))!!.

Terima kassi is 'thank you' for all our Indonesian friends on board!!

;)Henri.

When I speak with a low tone, it sounds like Finnish ??? Is it ??:confused:

Here a two more good mornings: Turk: Kunaydin,

and Japan : Ohayoogozaimasu (with bow:p)

and "thank you" : Arigatoo gozaimasu (also with bow, very polite (as we are :rolleyes:))!!.

Terima kassi is 'thank you' for all our Indonesian friends on board!!

;)Henri.

Henri - that's great - 'terima kassi' will be great to use!

My "thank you" - ah khun jarran is Cambodian - for thank you, very much :D

Archived