When to book Verandah Restaurant on QE?

Silverwing

I hope this isn't one of those questions which have been asked many times before - I have searched this board but haven't been able to find an answer.

We are new to Cunard and are looking forward to sailing on the QE in November. Can we make a reservation to dine in the Verandah restaurant before boarding? If not, should we go straight there after boarding to ensure our preferred day and time? On Holland America ships we can make speciality restaurant reservations online straight after booking and were wondering if the same facility exists on Cunard.

I hope this isn't one of those questions which have been asked many times before - I have searched this board but haven't been able to find an answer.

We are new to Cunard and are looking forward to sailing on the QE in November. Can we make a reservation to dine in the Verandah restaurant before boarding? If not, should we go straight there after boarding to ensure our preferred day and time? On Holland America ships we can make speciality restaurant reservations online straight after booking and were wondering if the same facility exists on Cunard.

If she follows the rest of the fleet, once you are on board. Although there may be a desk at the terminal.

You can't do this online.

Archived