Can I Change Dinning Option?

queenofIT

We just booked on the Fascination leaving 10/11/2010. Due to booking so late the only dinning option available was Late Seating. We really want the Anytime Dinning option but were told by our PVP that this was our only option. I thought I remembered reading in reviews on this board that posters have made changes to their dinning as soon as they board the ship. Am I remembering this correctly and if so how exactly can I get it changed?

Thanks!

when you board. The Maitre D usually announces a time (1:00PM to 3:00pm) in the Capers on the first day when you can go to request a change of dining. Sometimes they can't accommodate you the first day but on the second day they are usually are able.

when you board. The Maitre D usually announces a time (1:00PM to 3:00pm) in the Capers on the first day when you can go to request a change of dining. Sometimes they can't accommodate you the first day but on the second day they are usually are able.

Good Luck. I have tried to change before because I was wait listed when I booked the cruse. The MD really acted like it did not give a flip. His comment was if some one else comes and requests a change we could swap otherwise we were stuck. So I cave his tip to my head waiter. She went above and beyond trying to help out.

Doug

Did you at least get waitlisted for anytime dining?

Keep checking your funpass, where your dining is listed you can edit your choice. We were waitlisted on the last cruise and about two days prior I was able to switch and confirm for YTD from early seating. When we got on the ship, our S & S cards indicated early but the computer stated anytime so we had no problem.

I was waitlisted for a cruise last year for first seating and PVP said it was all set ... but when we checked in, we were down for the second seating. Went to the Maitre d at the announced time and asked for consideration. After about 2 hours a note was slipped under our door with the new table assignment at the first seating.

Archived