Dream inside Cabin 4a help

inga418

Hello,

I have never been on a cruise before so I need a little insight as I have searched and it seems nobody posts reviews on their Riveria Deck inside cabin LOL.

I was going to do a balcony but decide since it is a port intensive itinerary I would do an inside. I plan to sleep, shower and change only in my room on the 2 sea days and I can save 100's for other fun things. So with that said the 2 rooms I am currently looking at are 1423 and 1247. Both are near the elevator which I heard is always nice. 1423 is more towards the back of the boat and I heard mid-ship is the best for first time cruisers that don't know how the motion will affect them. Thanks for any insight.

Also, has anyone ever done the deep sea fishing excursion in Cozumel? We were thinking fishing/shopping in Cozumel, beach day in Belize, Victor Bodden tour in Honduras and snorkeling in Costa Maya..Any past western sailors that would recommend something different. There are so many things to choose from. I would love to do the cave in Belize but afraid the hike will be too intense for me. My legs get cramps easily. Afraid the hike will be too rough. Thanks for any insight on this also. I am so excited for my first cruise. :D

I don't have much to add, but I have always done inside cabins and been fine with them. I don't spend much time in the room. In fact, the inside cabin makes me hurry to get out and enjoy the cruise. So, it was a bonus for me. Sounds like you have a great plan. I have a balcony for the first time booked for my next cruise. This is because my daughter is so young, I might have to spend more time in my cabin. Have fun!!!

We did the deep-sea fishing excursion in Cozumel last year. There were about 8 people total & it was a very nice boat/excursion.

They didn't catch much, but the seas were really choppy that day & fishing was a little difficult. The guides know where to go & what they're doing. Very professional.

Overall, nice excursion !!!

Archived