Multi-City flight - best way to do

luvcruisn'

I am looking at YVR to BUE (Buenos Aires), and then SCL (Santiago) to YVR, for beginning and end of January. I have been checking Kayak - best fare was $1298 on American about 1 month ago, now $1560 US on American. Delta is less, but it goes through Minneapolis, where I could get stuck due to weather. Any other way to look at this, such as flying roundtrip to Miami, then flying out of Miami to Buenos Aires, and back to Miami from Santiago? I have also looked at flying out of Seattle, but the difference in airfare with the inconvenience of getting to Seattle, and spending a night in a hotel there aren't worth the $150.00 after train and hotel are factored in.

I am looking at YVR to BUE (Buenos Aires)' date=' and then SCL (Santiago) to YVR, for beginning and end of January. I have been checking Kayak - best fare was $1298 on American about 1 month ago, now $1560 US on American. Delta is less, but it goes through Minneapolis, where I could get stuck due to weather. Any other way to look at this, such as flying roundtrip to Miami, then flying out of Miami to Buenos Aires, and back to Miami from Santiago? I have also looked at flying out of Seattle, but the difference in airfare with the inconvenience of getting to Seattle, and spending a night in a hotel there aren't worth the $150.00 after train and hotel are factored in.[/quote']Depends a bit on your days but I can see YVR-LAX-xSCL-EZE//SCL-LAX-YVR using Alaska to/from LAX and Lan Chile for the rest of the flights, for $1125 all in. (I used Jan 5 and 25 for dates, both +/- 2 days; it looked like it was $1132 on the other days.)

Archived