Carnival Triumph...which room 6451, 7416, or 7419? Anyone have pics of these rooms?

mjrich73

Yes the bed faces the balcony window and door. The balcony is awesome and even better if you are traveling with the people next door and open it up!! It's HUGE that way!!

The bathroom is the door by the TV in the 1st photo so it's off to the side of the bed instead of in the hall coming in the room. Both 7416 and 7419 show queen beds on the Carnival website but they're the same beds as all other cabins.

• 1 year later...

Are the photos from room 7416 from the Carnival Triumph?

Thats the room I just reserved for the wife and I on our first cruise and Im a bit nervous, I just read a bad review from 7416 but I don't know if it was on the same/similar boat.

I guess its too late either way and I'm sure we'll have fun.

Thanks

We'll be in 7419 in 75 days! :cool:

From what I have found out researching is that the cabins on deck 6 are a little different in layout and the bed does not face the window but faces the wall opposite the window.

AHamilt0n, you need to make sure the 7416 you looked at is on the same class ship as the Triumph, they will be completely different on other classes of ships. The Destiny, Triumph and Victory are the same class.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have pictures of 7422 or 7425.

We have had aft wraps on several different ships, and 7425 on the Triumph is our favorite of all! If I could afford to book that cabin every time, I would never book anything else. If you do a search for Triumph 7425, you should find lots of pics.

• 2 months later...
We will be in 7419 on April 14th!! That is a popular room!!!:D

We are in this room on the April 28th sailing, good thoughts? We heard it was a popular pick too but I would lstill ike recent confirmation/peace of mind if possible?!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just booked this cabin for Nov 10th...and was hoping it was a good one, and by the sound of things I guess I am lucky that it was still available...YAY me!!!!!

Well Duh...:rolleyes:meant to say we booked 7419 also for our Nov sailing....have trie and tried to get one of these rooms before and they were always sold out...looked the other night and this one was available and the best part is...it was the same price as a regular balcony room...WHAT? No matter, I booked that baby right then and there.....can't wait!!!!!

• 10 months later...

Archived