I am go crazy deciding what to do here?

MommyMonster

I don't know why, but I am having the hardest time choosing what to do at this port.

We will be docking at Mahogany Bay in November.

How much are the magical flying beach chairs?

How far is clip n zip from the port? Can you walk or do you take a taxi?

If you zipline there, would you just go to Mahogany Beach or would you take a taxi to West Bay?

We do like to snorkel, but would prefer walking in.

I don't know why, but I am having the hardest time choosing what to do at this port.

How much are the magical flying beach chairs? $10pp; good for all day

How far is clip n zip from the port? Can you walk or do you take a taxi? Walk outside the port and it is across the street. No cab required.

If you zipline there, would you just go to Mahogany Beach or would you take a taxi to West Bay? No help here.

We do like to snorkel, but would prefer walking in. At Mahogany Beach, there is a long dock with a ladder at the end for getting into the water. Don't know how good the snorkeling is. The port is pretty shallow and the ships coming in can stir up a lot of silt.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

How much are the magical flying beach chairs?

How far is clip n zip from the port? Can you walk or do you take a taxi?

If you zipline there, would you just go to Mahogany Beach or would you take a taxi to West Bay?

We do like to snorkel, but would prefer walking in.

Snorkeling is excellent at West Bay Beach and easy to simply walk in and swim right over the reef. They even have guys in kayaks keeping people out of the sections where the reef is in very shallow water on one end.

There are several private tour operators that offer the combination of zip line and beach snorkeling.

Look for Bodden or Rony tours, etc on these boards. Many people use them to get both experiences in the same day.

Mahogany Beach is a man made (Carnival made) beach and there is no reef right there for snorkeling....just a sandy bottom so you might see some fish, but nothing like West Bay Beach.

Archived