diamond princess vista suite asia 2011

perky spain

hola can anyone help have decided to push the boat out for 50th bday treat has anyone been in these suites have read the princess info but do you have any reserved sunlounge area as with rcc on deck as can imagine balcony totally covered restricting sun and wife hates fighting the reserved beds with towels on previous cruises as she is a sun worshipper !!! sailing syd beijing any other help on excursions or shows also welcomed as first time in full suite!! and proberly last !!

There is no reserved seating up on deck. When we did the Sydney to Bangkok cruise we had a penthouse on caribe deck which was great for us as it is half covered so my husband could sit in the sun and I could sit under cover ( I'm a redhead so can't sit in the sun). Obviously you don't get constant sun like you do up on top deck. If we fancied going up on deck there is an area above the spa where there always seemed to be spaces.

One word of warning about the Aussie sun. There is a great big hole in the ozone down there and the sun rays are extra strong.

• 1 month later...

Archived