Entertainment on 4 Night Cruise?

Considering a short cruise for the first time. We usually go for 7 nights since we live in Colorado and it's a bit of a trek out to Florida. However, my mom, sister and I are considering a 4 night cruise for a girls getaway this Winter. We're all a bit limited on vacation days at work, so 4 night is the longest we can manage.

We're leaning toward going on Navigator of the Seas to Cozumel. What have been your experiences with short cruises? Are they dramatically different from the 7 night? We've heard that they tend to be party cruises. We don't mind having fun, but don't really want to be around drunk people all the time. I've also heard that the short cruises are much more casual.

Also, what is the evening entertainment like? Do they have shows? or entertainers?

Thanks!

Considering a short cruise for the first time. We usually go for 7 nights since we live in Colorado and it's a bit of a trek out to Florida. However, my mom, sister and I are considering a 4 night cruise for a girls getaway this Winter. We're all a bit limited on vacation days at work, so 4 night is the longest we can manage.

We're leaning toward going on Navigator of the Seas to Cozumel. What have been your experiences with short cruises? Are they dramatically different from the 7 night? We've heard that they tend to be party cruises. We don't mind having fun, but don't really want to be around drunk people all the time. I've also heard that the short cruises are much more casual.

Also, what is the evening entertainment like? Do they have shows? or entertainers?

Thanks!

We are also going on a four-nighter this January. I have been on a three-night cruise before, though. The shows and entertainment will be the same for the most part. There are shows, singers, performers, musicians, etc.--everything that would be on a longer sailing. The three-nighter we did was during Christmas break, so there were a lot of families. I don't think there should be many more drunkards than usual. Shorter cruises tend to attract a younger clientele, but that's basically it. Enjoy.

Archived