Help with pics

amillard222

You can actually add them directly from your computer by clicking on the little paper clip icon in the reply or post box. The downside is that it adds a thumbnail in your post and opens to a rather smallish picture.

The best way is to upload your photos to a site like Photobucket. Be careful of the size. The widest you can use on Cruise Critic without stretching out the post box is 912 pixels so resize the images before upload.

Once they're uploaded you can highlight and copy the 'IMG' information that's in the area below the picture. Simply paste that information into your post, preferably on a separate line, and there you are!

:)

Mach is correct (of course) but just beware...with Photobucket you can exceed bandwith pretty quickly and then none of your pictures will show unless you upgrade. I did the upgrade and it is only costing me $2.99 a month. Not too shabby and gives me a back up in case my computer blows up. :rolleyes:

Archived