Upgrade & C725

Cat_Lover3

We are going on the Island in December for the full transit of the Panama Canal. When I booked the cruise we got an Oceanview Balcony for the price of an Oceanview Double so we were already ahead. Then as I read the boards and messages about the price of the cruise going down I contacted my TA. She contacted Princess and found out that we couldn't get a free upgrade but for a small fee could upgrade to a minisuite. Since we will be on the ship for 15 days we decides to pay the fee. We were put in guarantee AD minisuite. We have egarly awaited our cabin assignment. Today we got it. We are in C725 which is an AB minisuite. Has anyone stayed in this cabin on either the Island or her sister ship the Coral? It is the second from the end cabin on the aft of ship. I understand that there is a nice deck on the aft that can be acessed. Any information would be appreciated.

It is a nice location if you don't mind doing a lot of walking. The aft deck is a nice place to view the wake and other views you cannot get from your balcony. You are fairly close to some elevators but at the opposite end from the dining areas.

We have not been on Caribe deck, but we have had aft mini-suites on the Dolphin deck (right below you) on both the Island and the Coral. We love that location. Very quiet, great size balconies and easy access to the aft deck which is fabulous for going thru the canal. You will love it.

Archived