Coral Princess PC Dec. 15 FTL - LAX

muccouple

• 4 weeks later...

Just joined cruise critic yesterday...what a nice Thanksgiving gift to myself ! Really great reading what others who cruise have to say. We were in Aruba last year and have also been to Cartagena and Cabo. Working on a private van tour in Panama to go to Soberenia Park Discovery Center, Casco Viejo and Ancon Hill. Skipping Panama Viejo because it is across town and would rather use the time to go to the park and see the fauna a flora. I have found that the van guides are asking anywhere from $20 Spanish Speaking only, up to $70 for English speakers. How are you doing with your search ? Any thing in Costa Rica ? Aruba is very different from the other islands. Not at all lush and green, more like a desert. Very organized taxi's etc. I would not recommend a city tour, thought it was boring. You dock right by the big shopping street. I forgot, my husband reminded me that there were guards carrying guns in Cartagena. We took a cab, you set the price with him before you go, to downtown. Walked around a little. The gold museum is small. Bought some coffee. It was ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived