Hikers Ridge and West End Village

imanewcruiser

I'll be on the Crown Princess in January and am looking at taking this excursion. Has anyone taken it? You hike up Mount Mariah and end up at the Bella Vista Restaurent in West End Village. There's a beach in the village. I'm wondering if there is anything to see snorkeling if you walk in from the beach?

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very extreme HIKE UP and down!!! I went last week-Nov13-21 cruise on Crown Princess. Went with Michael-big guy very funny and imformative. Got to see alot of Roatan coming and going. Ate lunch at Lighthouse restuarant. Seen alot of NICE resorts on the way. The hike is very extreme. Made it to the top and they were still building the place!!! Just opened not to long ago!!!

Pathway? Like just cut out of the mountain!!! Very rough, no paved hike. very nice ride to the beach area, ate at the Lighthouse restaurant if you went with Michael and his cousin. Was very hot and humid on trail. Have fun!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What do you mean by extreme? Long? Difficult pathway?

What's there to do in West End? What's the beach like?

Thanks for all of your help.

Did you enjoy your hike?? I hope it was not too muddy!!! I just got back from Roatan but did a tour with Victor Bodden of the island!!

Archived