Mr Sanchos info

xop

With the AI here can you eat anything on the menu as many times as you want and whenever? Son-n-law doesn't drink, but boy can he put the food away, so I'm trying to compare the AI to buying as we go. Thanks

With the AI here can you eat anything on the menu as many times as you want and whenever? Son-n-law doesn't drink, but boy can he put the food away, so I'm trying to compare the AI to buying as we go. Thanks

The food at Mr. Sanchos is CRAZY GOOD!!!! We're not huge drinkers, but believe me, we got out money's worth.... I swear, my husband ate like 6 plates of Coconut Shrimp alone... let alone the other food he ate.

And the drinks were strong but well balanced too... HIGHLY recommended.

You can eat anything except for the lobster and you can order as much as you want. We enjoyed the food...had chips, guacamole, nachos, coconut shrimp, fajitas, and fish tacos throughout the day not all at once. lol

We aren't big drinkers normally but we splurged a bit here! lol If the drink isn't strong enough for you, you can order a shot to go with it!

We had a blast there!

Question on the $45 AI. Is it for a set time? We are looking for somewhere to hang out for a few hours - to snorkel (have our own equipment), relax, etc. Is this a good place for that?

I think they are open from 10 to 5 or 6....you can show up at anytime. It is a great place to hang out and it includes their snorkel equipment. It is not a great place for it though...there were some pretty fish around us but there is no coral...just white sand.

Archived