Mr Sanchos hours and cost

xop

I don't know about the hours of operation, but here is part of an email I got last night from them. The price is $45.00 for adults at each of the preferred booking partners. The last time I went I booked through Cozumel Water Sports.

Hola Amigo!, Dear friend!,

Welcome to the beautiful Caribbean island of Cozumel, Mexico. You will admire the incomparable natural beauty of our turquoise blue waters, white sandy beaches, and a great variety of sea life that will give you unforgettable memories of your vacation.

Mi casa es tu casa ( My home is your home ), at Mr. Sancho's you will find the nicest beach, the best facilities, friendly and professional staff plus food and drinks you will remember and miss.

We offer FREE ENTRANCE, no cover, and you can experience our hospitality every day from 9am to 5:30pm. Our most popular package is certainly the famous Mr Sanchos All Inclusive, which includes:

· Alll you can eat directly from the menu (Except lobster).

· All you want to drink from our open bar with international brands and top shelf drinks (except foreing beers).

· Free snorkel equipment.

· Use of ocean kayaks.

· Our brand new hammocks

· Private Beachside Umbrella on every table.

· Lockers

· More. Just ask!!

This package is priced at $50 usd per Adult, 35 per Teen Ager and 20 per Child and Although reservations are not necessary, are strongly recommended to ensure availability.

We also have an Aquatic Park on site!! At $12 usd per person, for those looking for adrenaline rush. Internet-Only prices for these and other special packages, are available with our preferred partners at: Beach Tours Mexico <********************************************>

Cozumel Water Sports <http://www.***********************/>

Did not reserve? Just show up and will take care of you.!! You can also pay as you go, you are welcome to order a la carte if you prefer, your choice!!!!

Please ask for me, Oliver Muñoz, the sales Manager, when you arrive at the beach club to assist you personally. If you have any questions please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you. here is my email: olivermunoz@hotmail.com

Archived