Back from VOS 6/13 5 Night

Annieee- so sorry we missed you. We arrived at the Carmen dining room around 12:15 and went in to be seated at about 12:40. We figured with the 12:30 lunch meeting that more folks would arrive but we started with a list of about 45 planning to attend and ended with 14. I guess the 12:30 didn't work out too well after all.

I guess you got all of the grouchy folks during the week in your elevator. We had only one episode with some elderly folks that got really mad at my husband during the Welcome Back party. I guess he sat in a barrel chair that was blocking their view. They were nasty but we didn't let them ruin our trip either.

Sorry we didn't meet. We probably passed in the hall as David was our direction marker as well. icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;04;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

'Til my next cruise

How were the lines for Breakfast and Lunch in the Windjammer?

We were on Carnival's Victory, and the lines were terrible, sometimes a 15 minute wait. Since the Voyager has more passengers on board, I was wondering how they handled them all. Thanks

Archived