if you were in a grand suite on the oasis....

dorito6778

we have it booked on the allure and i'm curious about the layout. is the alcove near the closets (on the other side of the "island") large enough to put our daughter's pack n play/crib over there? we're hoping to keep her "out of sight" since on our last cruise in a junior suite, she wouldnt sleep since her pack n play was in the middle of the room and she could see the TV, us, her toys, etc.

also, where is the bathroom and where would the door be to a connecting room? i only see one door in the 360 tour and i cant figure out what it is.

Hey Dorito! We had grand suite #11660 on the Oasis of the Seas for Thanksgiving and it was very spacious. The room was 372 sq ft. with a 100 sq ft. balcony, if I remember correctly.

The island area near the closets should be large enough for the Pack n Play. I would say it's approximately 4 ft x 5ft. If you really wanted to, there's a curtain that comes between the living room area and the bed that you could use to "separate" the rooms. However, it wouldn't cover the tv because it's mounted to the wall between the window and balcony door.

Our particular stateroom did not have a connecting room, so there was no extra door. The bathroom door was next to the entry door, immediately to the right.

Hope that helps a little....have a wonderful trip! Allure looks like beautiful!

thanks for the pic! its funny how your pic makes the island seem smaller but the alcove seem bigger than the RCCL pics. i have a feeling the connecting door is on the "living room" side of the island.

Our suite had the connecting room door just behind the chair in the picture.

Carol

• 1 month later...

Archived