Cambria Suites-Ft. Lauderdale

Wilbo

I booked this hotel based on a review I read on one of these threads. The hotel has also gotten good ratings on tripadvisor. Not sure if this is the hotel I will end up staying at (I'm trying my luck on Priceline and hotwire) but it seemed like a good find.

The above have a parking package for 14 days.

$187.59 including taxes.

Anybody have any experience staying at this location?

Is it a safe area?

We stayed at this hotel 3 weeks ago for 2 nights. The hotel is great for this category. Spotlessly clean, looks brand new, great food and the lobby area is very comfortable. Rooms have 2 large flat screen tvs. Small living area with desk, couch and leather type coffee table. Bedroom is very nice also. There are 2 computers in the lobby for customer use. It is set back from a main road and is very private. We were only there after dark both evenings and left early each morning so didnt do anything in the area but t does seem to be a nice area.

We stayed there last year when they had just opened. Nice hotel, big rooms. The location is a little difficult without a car, but for an overnight stay before a cruise it is perfect. Complimentary transportation to and from airport and cruise port. Good rates.

Archived