Spring 2011 Transatlantic anyone?

JonAlone

I am looking for guys who are booking a spring 2011 Transatlantic to Europe... Likely travelling solo, it would be good to see what ships others are booking..

Last year I had a great time with some great guys on Adventure of the Seas, but could try Celebrity or one of the new Princess ships for 2011.

Jon, there are quite a few of us on Celebrity's Solstice 5/1/11 transatlantic to Barcelona. The main roll call site is pretty active.

Cheers,

John

I am looking for guys who are booking a spring 2011 Transatlantic to Europe... Likely travelling solo, it would be good to see what ships others are booking..

Last year I had a great time with some great guys on Adventure of the Seas, but could try Celebrity or one of the new Princess ships for 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

My partner, Stan & I are booked on NCL Sun from Pt. Canaveral, 4/23/11 TA to Copenhagen & staying on for the rt copenhagen 12 day starting 5/8/11. I know that there will be a "prime Timers" group doing the Copenhagen rt.

• 1 month later...

We booked the Ruby for this springs sailing. We took her a couple of years ago and had a great time. Hung out with quite a few other couples.. friends.. etc.. Great cabin.. food and interesting ports.. Portugal, Spain, Italy and France which is a bit more varied then a str8 shot from Fort Lauderdale to Spain and 15 nights instead of 13 on most other trans atlantic lines. Anyway.. hope to see others onboard..

Hi Jon,

Not sure if we did a transatlantic together but have room on hold now for May 2. Traveling alone also. Just turned 55. Get back to me if that sounds good.

Gary

Gary

It is Peter and Paul, we did the Summit on 2009 with you from San Juan to Barcelona you joined our table with Craig and Rick half way through the crossing we all had a blast. We are on the Solstice May 1 Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona, there are a ton of Gays Guys on board, by all accounts more than on your ship, as you are only on hold for your booking, why not switch to the Solstice on May 1 instead of a day later on May 2 ? E-Mail me at Petert102@mac.com and we can talk

Hugz

Peter

Hi peter. Yes had a great time. I will look onto it. At the airport now. Trying to do a caribbean with my sister firstand was thinking about back to back equinox but you may change my mind. Hehe

Let me see what I can work out. Be great to see you and paul again. More fun with lots of guys!

Hi peter. Yes had a great time. I will look onto it. At the airport now. Trying to do a caribbean with my sister firstand was thinking about back to back equinox but you may change my mind. Hehe

Let me see what I can work out. Be great to see you and paul again. More fun with lots of guys!

You could also do a B to B on the Solstice !!!! LOL We are flying to London for four days before returning home to NYC. Enjoy your trip at least it will be warmer than Rochester

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Jon,

Not sure if we did a transatlantic together but have room on hold now for May 2. Traveling alone also. Just turned 55. Get back to me if that sounds good.

Gary

Hi Gary... am booked paid and settled on Equinox T/A to Rome... sorry didnt reply sooner as I forgot about this thread...

Jonathan

Archived