Muster

LindaKE

A lot of people make this comment so my question is not directed to yourself per se, so I will play devils advocate and try and turn it round a bit.

As we all know, Princess muster in the lounges. In an emergency they can take the exact number of people to an available life boat and put them on it.

Now, on some other lines, what happens if you are assigned a specific life boat, say number 12 on port side, but the ship is on fire and you cant get to that life boat, you now have 100-150 people who would have been in that boat trying to get onto another one (plus all the other people assigned other boats that might not be available), or, do you know what your alternative boat (or boats) is without all those people asking crew members or having to wait for further instructions?

My personal preference, without knowing in detail how the other lines work, is for the Princess method. But whichever method is used, I really dont want to find out for real:eek:

That's a really good point--hmmm, maybe I'll ask where I should go if I can't get to my assigned lifeboat station.

Archived