A few questions about the Sea Princess

can786

I just booked an Australia/New Zealand cruise on the Sea Princess for February of 2012. I really like the ship, but haven't sailed on her since 2007 and have a few questions.

First of all, does anyone know if she will continue as a US based Princess ship when she goes down under or will she be like the Sun and Dawn and operate on the Australian dollar? The main reason I ask is that my TA is offering OBC and the receipt shows it in AUS dollars.

Secondly, we are booked in a full suite, C746. I sailed in this suite when I cruised on her with my mom and liked it. I seem to recall the balcony was a good size, but since my DH lives out on the balcony I was wondering what the suites on the Dolphin deck were like. Also, is there any noise issue in the Dolphin suites since they are above the aft lounge?

And last but not least, they were not offering the Sabatini's breakfast the last time I sailed on her in a full suite and since there is no Sabatini's on the Sea Princess I was wondering where they offer the suite breakfast.

I just booked an Australia/New Zealand cruise on the Sea Princess for February of 2012. I really like the ship, but haven't sailed on her since 2007 and have a few questions.

First of all, does anyone know if she will continue as a US based Princess ship when she goes down under or will she be like the Sun and Dawn and operate on the Australian dollar? The main reason I ask is that my TA is offering OBC and the receipt shows it in AUS dollars.

Secondly, we are booked in a full suite, C746. I sailed in this suite when I cruised on her with my mom and liked it. I seem to recall the balcony was a good size, but since my DH lives out on the balcony I was wondering what the suites on the Dolphin deck were like. Also, is there any noise issue in the Dolphin suites since they are above the aft lounge?

And last but not least, they were not offering the Sabatini's breakfast the last time I sailed on her in a full suite and since there is no Sabatini's on the Sea Princess I was wondering where they offer the suite breakfast.

Cathy, the Caribe Deck will have a larger balcony then the Dolphin Deck. I would stick with Caribe Deck if possible.

If your onboard credit was issued in Aussie Dollars, I would 'guess' that the ship will be run on that currency instead of USD, or your credit would have been issued in USD.

From what I have read, there is no special breakfast for full suite passengers on the Sun Class ships since they don't offer any dedicated specialty restaurants onboard. Last I read, a full breakfast delivered to your suite is as much as they offer in that department.

Archived