BAGS Program in Seattle?

dasey

I have searched and read great things about this program, however, has anyone lost their luggage using it? Also, if I have a rewards program, with the airline, that waives all baggage fees, will I be able to use it for this process or will I be charged the regular luggage rate - 1st bag flys free and $20 for the second?

We used it in Seattle and loved it. I seem to recall that they knew how much the bags were supposed to be given our airline status (maybe we told them)? I would have been annoyed to have to pay full fare for the bags so I think I would remember that. It saved A LOT of hassle. The only thing is that you have to think through the "liquids" carried on to the plane so you don't have an issue and of course make certain you don't pack something you still need! Not having to find bags at the port, then load them into the taxi, then unload them at the airport, then check them in at the airport and tip at every transaction were steps were glad to skip (and I think it saved us money too).

I called my PCC last week to order the bags program for our upcoming cruise, and was told NCL now only offers it in Hawaii. :(:(:(:(

I've used it and loved it, so was very disappointed it had been discontinued except for that one location.

Just wanted to let you know so you could make other arrangements.

Archived