Costa Atlantica Jan 2

MrOctober

Just got back from a great cruise on Atlantica. it started out slow getting out of port on the first night due to a crew member deciding to commit suicide by Jumping off the 6th deck into the water. we were delayed for a few Hours while the police sorted all the details out,if it ended up being a Homicide it would have been much longer, other than that we had a great time on board and this was my first Costa Cruise and now Id rather cruise on that ship over Carnival. being American's we were the minority and I loved it. there were no Ghetto gangbangers on the cruise like you will find on the Carnival cruises. what a great time was had by all.

Cant wait to Sail on this ship again.

So very sad about the crew member. Perhaps the fall over will prove to be a sad accident?

Glad to read that you had a great time, Mr. October. When you have a chance - can you post the names of the Captian, Cruise Director and Executive Chef? We're sailing in just a few weeks and I'm curious to know. :D Thanks!

No Nancy Just a sad suicide I you google it it will come up. and sorry I dont have the Names of those people but they should hire a new chef the food wasnt that great but Im not complaining I was able to find food that I enjoyed. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from a great cruise on Atlantica. it started out slow getting out of port on the first night due to a crew member deciding to commit suicide by Jumping off the 6th deck into the water. .

I have video replay on InletCam from that night and focused the camera on the Atlantica AFTER the police and choppers arrived. Ship left just before midnight.

Archived