Panorama Deck on Century - Mistake?

Breezey

Been reading a couple of comments of choice decks for this ship. We booked balcony mid ship 8053 which is away from elevators and stairs but oops while I looked to see what was above us (from a previous experience) totally didnt look to see what was below us. Ideally we like to be above and below cabins but this ship is smaller so ended up choosing Panorama from the choices that were offered.

For those who have stayed on this deck, are there any problems with noise from the Entertainment deck below? Should I be trying to switch cabins?

Thanks all!

I sailed on the Century in a cabin close to yours. Never had a problem with noise from below. We always book mid-ship, close to mid-ship elevators and with cabins above us having learned the hard way, you never want to be below the pool. We were awakened at 5 AM every morning by crew dragging loungers and chairs across the pool deck!!!

I sailed on the Century in a cabin close to yours. Never had a problem with noise from below. We always book mid-ship, close to mid-ship elevators and with cabins above us having learned the hard way, you never want to be below the pool. We were awakened at 5 AM every morning by crew dragging loungers and chairs across the pool deck!!!

Good to know. We always look for cabins above after a terrible experience on a cruise when the Resort Deck was above us. While easy access to the pool and food LOL the dragging of chairs for set up was bad but the worst part were the 2 days they used a conveyor of some sort along our deck to wash the windows of the deck above. Imagine sitting on the balcony enjoying your breakfast in your robe and all of a sudden, two men standing on this conveyor belt thing with hoses just go by without any prewarning. I ran into the cabin fast enough to avoid the cleaning crew but our balcony was soaked!

Anyone else been on the Panorama deck with any concerns re the entertainment deck below?

Archived