Serenade of the Seas - Outside areas/railings/kids questions

CleoSushi

Hi there,

OK i will admit it, im a worry wart! Im traveling on a cruise for the first time with a 2 yr old. My silly question is, and please forgive me, is by the pools, pool chairs, outside areas of the ship, how are the railings? Im petrafied that my little DS can slip thru. Im sorry for being so nutty with this, but just wanted to see if anyone has been on this ship, if all is ok.:confused:

Hi there,

OK i will admit it, im a worry wart! Im traveling on a cruise for the first time with a 2 yr old. My silly question is, and please forgive me, is by the pools, pool chairs, outside areas of the ship, how are the railings? Im petrafied that my little DS can slip thru. Im sorry for being so nutty with this, but just wanted to see if anyone has been on this ship, if all is ok.

Not nutty at all, just good parenting!

Here are a few pics from Serenade that will hopefully ease your mind a bit. You can see there are either plexiglass walls or rails that are very close together, too close for a toddler to slip through (and even though my "little ones" are now 24, 22, and 19, I remember how "slippery" toddlers can be!).

bc2cde2e.jpg

b4ae9889.jpg

488a77c0.jpg

0d472f88.jpg

5ecfc1ea.jpg

0658296e.jpg

Serenade was our favorite ship yet, and the Southern route is beautiful! You may have different ports, but if you are interested, I have linked the cruise compasses in my signature, including lots of general ship info.

Have fun!

Sue

Not nutty at all, just good parenting!

Here are a few pics from Serenade that will hopefully ease your mind a bit. You can see there are either plexiglass walls or rails that are very close together, too close for a toddler to slip through (and even though my "little ones" are now 24, 22, and 19, I remember how "slippery" toddlers can be!).

bc2cde2e.jpg

b4ae9889.jpg

488a77c0.jpg

0d472f88.jpg

5ecfc1ea.jpg

0658296e.jpg

Serenade was our favorite ship yet, and the Southern route is beautiful! You may have different ports, but if you are interested, I have linked the cruise compasses in my signature, including lots of general ship info.

Have fun!

Sue

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

YOu don't know how good this makes me feel. Ive cruised many times before but this is the first time as a parent. Thank you for easing my mind, im so freaking appreciative

Archived