Does someone have 50.00 voucher????

My wife and I are going on our first cruise this year for our anniversary and I was wondering if anybody had a $50.00 savings coupon that would like to pass along. I would really appreciate it as we are really stretching the budget to do this. I have spent 13 years with my wife and this is the first really memorable anniversary gift I have given her.

Thanks in advance:D .

Ninjazx7r@netzero.com

Wolfman,

I have a bunch of C&A coupons for various ships and dates. They all say they are non-Transferable. Pass me back your sail date and ship and I will see if I have a coupon, If I do you are welcome to have it and you can ask your TA if it can be applied.

Wolfman,

I have a 25 & 50$ one from the c & a magazine. Are you a c & a member? If so these expire in april so you have to book soon.I think since my member # is not on them, you should be ok as long as your a c & a member.

Tango

Wolfman,

I have a bunch of C&A coupons for various ships and dates. They all say they are non-Transferable. Pass me back your sail date and ship and I will see if I have a coupon, If I do you are welcome to have it and you can ask your TA if it can be applied.

I am sailing on May 9, 2005 on the Sovereign of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. If you have one that would be great!! Thank you VERY much. I am paying for the cruise in full on March 10, 2005 if that makes any difference.

Tangofan, Unfortunately I am not a C & A member yet, but thank you.

Wolfman994: If you are not a C&A member, you cannot use C&A coupons; they require your C&A number. Sorry about that, but that's how they work them. Also, if they are from the C&A magazine with the member's C&A number on the back, they are non-transferable in any case. They are for the magazine recipient member only. I know--what a wet blanket I am.

beachchick

Archived