Cabo San Lucas Questions

sonoma03

I will be in Cabo San Lucas next week on HAL's Oosterdam. I believe we have to tender in this port. Can someone please tell me where the tenders dock? Is it right in the main marina? I'm thinking about renting a car to drive to San Jose del Cabo to visit Cacti Mundo, and I would like to find out if the car rental offices are within walking distance of where the tenders will dock or if I will need to take a taxi. I checked online and found good rates at Dollar, National, and Budget, so any of those would probably work.

Thanks!

I think it is on the left side of the marina. They have built a building there right next to dock with lots of shops. You can walk along the water and marina into downtown, only about 2-3 blocks. We walked to Cabo Wabo to get something for my son and walked back along water. On way out to San Jose there is a glass factory that the tour buses stop at that has the traditional greenish/clear glassware with blue edges-sorry don't know name. Nice demo and pretty good prices. San Jose is very nice and laid back, but getting more visitors as the hotel building gets closer.

Archived