Question about Cabin 7455 on the Dream

gmldolphin

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 7455 on the Dream or one of the cabins that is just like this one? My husband and I just booked this cabin for our cruise in September and we're wondering about the size of the actual cabin and then also if there is a couch or chairs in the cabin also. This cabin is layed out differently than the normal balcony cabins and I have not been able to see a picture showing what I am looking for. On the Carnival website it doesn't even show what this cabin looks like at all. If anyone has any information on this cabin we would appreciate it if you would share it with us. We have sailed many times but never in a balcony cabin so we are very excited about this upcoming cruise. Thanks in advance for any help that you can give us.

Gail

I am wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 7455 on the Dream or one of the cabins that is just like this one? My husband and I just booked this cabin for our cruise in September and we're wondering about the size of the actual cabin and then also if there is a couch or chairs in the cabin also. This cabin is layed out differently than the normal balcony cabins and I have not been able to see a picture showing what I am looking for. On the Carnival website it doesn't even show what this cabin looks like at all. If anyone has any information on this cabin we would appreciate it if you would share it with us. We have sailed many times but never in a balcony cabin so we are very excited about this upcoming cruise. Thanks in advance for any help that you can give us.

Gail

I'm no cruise expert but I remember reading a thread very recently about that exact cabin...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1342519

hope that helps!

Why don't you call Carnival? They will able give you all the details, including room dimensions and the furntiture inside.

Enjoy!

You will most likely get different responses if you talk to more than one person there. ;)

You will most likely get different responses if you talk to more than one person there. ;)

Carnival reps have access to a website that gives the poster all the info she is requesting, specific to the cabin already booked. Some travel agents have the same ability. As a logical person, it seems to me that anyone is likely to get more accurate info from the people who have sold the package and are responsible for it, than from this site.

FYI, my experience with Carnival reps is not anywhere near as bad as some on this site have experienced. In fact, my last PVP was amazing. She saved me money and led me to a cabin that had perks I would not have found on my own. :)

Archived