Lots of Questions

Punky8

We took our 9mo last month on the Valor and it was great. Granted my parents and sister were there as well but the staff and crew were awesome. The wait staff every night had the highchair between my DH and I. They had mashed potatoes made even if they werent on the menu. We brought our big stroller on board with us.. we kept it outside of the room. It was a great landmark when we took the Snugli with us (you must get this backpack.. it has pockets on it). Embarkation/desembarkation was great with the stroller we just put all the carry on bags in it.

We went to the shows and sat in the back. We left not because of the baby but because it was not a good show in my opinion.

We brough our own water jug and his food/formula. I would suggest using the babysitting services from 10pm to 3 am .. so you can go out by yourself. I believe it was 7 dollars and hour. THey did have unbrella strollers to rent for 15 a week. They were nice.. sunshade and it recllined. If we knew that we wouldnt have brought our own.

We packed a suitcase full of his toys. Bring a small thing of detergent (I brough a sample they sent in the mail) and a small thing of dish soap (to wash baby spoon, bottle, sippy cup, etc.

I would also suggest play time during fun day at sea. You can play with your child in the playroom. DH son seemed to really like it.. got to crawl around. IT was free..

Archived