Balcony on the Miracle

sb1041

Aside from the aft wraps, my most favorite would be the really long ones...6232, 7258 & 8232....they're like a bowling alley! I can post a pic when I get home if you haven't seen them. There is one on deck 5 and it would be cheaper because it's obstructed, but it's not as deep. Had 7258 on the Legend last year and have 8232 on the Miracle in May....love em!

Aside from the aft wraps, my most favorite would be the really long ones...6232, 7258 & 8232....they're like a bowling alley! I can post a pic when I get home if you haven't seen them. There is one on deck 5 and it would be cheaper because it's obstructed, but it's not as deep. Had 7258 on the Legend last year and have 8232 on the Miracle in May....love em!

7258 you say!! We have that booked for our sailing March 3rd. The drawing does make it look huge!! We had an aft once and didn't like it so much. Loved the view, no doubt. But, the room was so hot as the sun poured in all day so we just had to keep the curtains closed. There was no shade out there and we just couldn't be in the sun all day. Also, not a lot of privacy as the decks from above can look down. So, we have gone back to the sides. Now, if an aft wrap, with some cover came up, that looks like the bees knees!!

Looking forward to the pics!! We are lucky to have one of these on Miracle for our New Years sailing:)

Thanks!

Thinking about booking on the Miracle. WE would love to hear about various balcony rooms that have been booked. View is quite important to us.

We have been on the Miracle 2x, Cabin 7176 is an extended balcony (8K), and 6279 (9B). 7176 was big enough to sit 3 chairs on comfortably along with the small table, however 6279 was an extended + longer, and we fit 2 loungers and 2 chairs, along with the small table...both allowed us room to still walk around comfortably.

We have 6279 booked again on the Miracle for November 2011. Luv this room :D

I am going to try attaching pictures of the two balconies to this...hopefully it works !

The extra large room with the two windows is 6279.

1099576832_cruise1042-Crop.jpg.075425d90f1fa75815cdcd7ac811d9bf.jpg

230796253_Kathys03-2010039.jpg.b18924705c5d468cfff5cc43fe09418c.jpg

1975960459_Kathys03-2010040.jpg.cbc16046e5d923765a42e28c8163493a.jpg

Have had 3 aft wraps on Spirit class, two Miracle and one on the Spirit. They are the best.

Also liked the 8M aft cabin we had on deck four on the Spirit. If not booking an aft wrap that is the balcony I would get.

Not much traffic in the aft cabins, easy access to the MDR. Great view watching the wake.

Thinking about booking on the Miracle. WE would love to hear about various balcony rooms that have been booked. View is quite important to us.

We had the aft wrap #4228 on the Miracle last year. The BEST ROOM ever, that had the best views!!!! You get to see everthing. It is worth the price. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Looking forward to the pics!! We are lucky to have one of these on Miracle for our New Years sailing:)

Thanks!

I take it you are on the Miracle sailing this coming New Years? Join our roll call =) We are in 6227, which is a premium balcony. Can't wait for it!!!!

Thanks!

This is 7258 on the Legend (same layout). 3 times the size of regular balconies. We had an Ocean Suite on the Miracle and the balcony was only twice the size of regulars (but the cabin was much bigger).

P1000098.jpg

P1000096.jpg

Archived