Anyone been on the Liberty Eastern recently?

John&John

I was on the Liberty Eastern 1/22-1/29. Sunday night was a juggler/comedy show, Monday was Just Rock with the singers and dancers. I can't recall the exact nights, but they also had another show with the singers and dancers, then a singer who did a tribute to Frank Sinatra/Sammy Davis, Jr. IMHO, the shows were not very good at all.

We were on the Liberty in October. I also can't remember what shows were what nights, in addition to the ones mentioned by the other poster there was also another show which included music and dancing from around the world.

Your best bet would be to search for "Fun Times" for the Liberty, the snows would be listed on each day.

We were on the Liberty in October. I also can't remember what shows were what nights, in addition to the ones mentioned by the other poster there was also another show which included music and dancing from around the world.

Your best bet would be to search for "Fun Times" for the Liberty, the snows would be listed on each day.

Thanks. I have been unable to find any recent FUNTIMES (or FUN TIMES)either...

I have all but one day of the eastern funtimes. Here's the lineup:

Saturday: Welcome Aboard Show

Sunday: missing - but I think it was comedians this night.

Monday: Wonderful World (formal night)

Tuesday: Singin' with the Big Band (time change on this one - we missed it because we weren't paying attention - late seating sees show @ 7. Quest is this night at 11.

Wednesday: Lounge Hop and Deck Party (no show)

Thursday: Just Rock

Friday: Legends

The punchliners club ran in the Victoria Lounge on Monday, Thursday, Friday,

Music was in the Victoria Lounge on Saturday (band),Tuesday (band) Wednesday (karaoke)

They did have karaoke other nights as well.

Hope that helps you plan. The nights there weren't bands in Victoria due to Karaoke or Punchliners, they did it in other locations.

I was just on the Liberty Eastern back in Jan. Here's a link to my webshots that has the Funtimes in there.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/579586309qyLWlI?start=612

Thanks so much! Not sure of which ones go with what days though...I have had a bit of wine tonight though! :D

Do you know what was on Monday night and when the Ultimate Lounge Hop/Mega Deck Party was?

Thanks!

Archived