Celebrity Millenium SJU April 18 '11

Richard&JohnSTX

• 1 month later...

Hi Richard & John. We're Tom & Al from San Francisco. We also did the Millennium cruise just a few months ago!! (Dec 2010). We spent 6 days in SJ prior to our last cruise, so we will not be arriving more than one day in advance. We hope to see you onboard.

Hi Richard and John. Thanks for starting this thread. My name is Jefferson and I'm traveling solo.

I lived in the Virgin Islands for 4 years! I was on St. Thomas and only made it over to St. Croix for one adventurous afternoon. Then I fell in love with a Puerto Rican and after several months of dating, moved to SJU where I lived for another 2.5 years. Looking forward to seeing him before I embark.

Tom and Al! Hey guys! Whodda thunk? I live right here in "the city!" I live in the Mission District and manage Mission Bicycle Company. Might be nice to get a cup of coffee some time in the coming weeks.

Hmm. Speaking of coffee... R&J, since you offered, I do have a question. Is it true that the morning and afternoon coffee is pretty much undrinkable? Coffee is embarrassingly important to me. Now thinking about getting a beverage package.

Jefferson

Hi Jefferson. We live in North Beach, but I work in the Mission. A cup of coffee may be possible in the next month. :)

As far as ship coffee....well, I didn't care for it, but I did drink it. I guess I'm easy to please that way. I did not try any of the specialty coffees at the Millennium's Caffe Cova, but I assume they have got to be better than the basic coffee.

Thanks Richard for starting this thread. I have a feeling there will be more than the five of us on board, but this post is a good start.

We will be using the "Celebrity Select" seating for dinner. It worked well for us on our prior cruise.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom. What are the odd? That's crazy. I imagine there will be people from all over the world (places like St. Croix) and we both work in the same neighborhood.

Please do give me a shout. Would be nice to grab a cup of coffee. I'd love to find out what the "Celebrity Secret" is. feel free to write directly to me at jeffers0nmccarley [at] gmail.com Just change the zero in my name to the letter "o."

Looking forward to meeting you and Al.

Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to Tom and Al, and Jefferson! Had your coffee get together yet?

The coffee in the main dining room isn't too bad - maybe fresher than the coffee in the buffet? Have not had the coffee in Cova but have heard it's good from people who have bought beverage packages and splurged on lots of coffees!

Looking forward to meeting you all on this fun cruise!

Richard and John

Archived