Any Insanity (Beachbody) workout buddies?

LostShakerofSalt

I used to do INSANITY, I did it for like 16 days trust me it works and it made me sweat a whole lot. I stopped doing it because I live in an apartment and soon the neighbor downstairs was going to start complaining about loud noises. But I wish I lived in a house I would do it again, to me it is really effective, 30 to 40 minutes of workout that are more effective than the gym. Once you are done you'll be drowning in your own sweat.

• 4 weeks later...
I used to do INSANITY, I did it for like 16 days trust me it works and it made me sweat a whole lot. I stopped doing it because I live in an apartment and soon the neighbor downstairs was going to start complaining about loud noises. But I wish I lived in a house I would do it again, to me it is really effective, 30 to 40 minutes of workout that are more effective than the gym. Once you are done you'll be drowning in your own sweat.

YES! I am beginning week 4, I have only lost 4 lbs.... but I have lost so many inches. I am really firming up!

Anyone else doing Insanity?

i did it for a couple of weeks in the beginning of the year then went on a cruise and never got back into it. it is super hard but very energizing. i was doing it in the morning before work and I could only do 5 minutes of it and then a little more each day like a little more is like only a minute more. i totally believe in the concept though. do you get yours off you tube?

i did it for a couple of weeks in the beginning of the year then went on a cruise and never got back into it. it is super hard but very energizing. i was doing it in the morning before work and I could only do 5 minutes of it and then a little more each day like a little more is like only a minute more. i totally believe in the concept though. do you get yours off you tube?

Nope. We bought it. $120 for 9 weeks worth of workouts! I am so proud of myself, in week 4, I can make it through all the workouts... I take a few breaks, but I've really improved.

Let me know if you continue with it!

Archived