Food at Major Toms cave tubing

CrusingGolfers

Was wondering if anyone has been on a tour with Major Tom doing the cave tubing... the price includes lunch but I can't open the menu because I don't have word on my computer. Has anyone been there and had the food if so could you let me know what they have to offer. Thanks for the help.

Sorry to say the food for lunch was not very good. We were never even told to get lunch or anything. This excursion had some good points and some points that were not very good with all the good reviews I saw. There were some very unprofessional parts to this excursions and we would use some one else next time. If your a chunky or have to much"junk in your trunk " as they liked to say I'd look for company with big yellow tubes which seemed to float better and not get stuck as easily as the truck tubes, the water is very shallow in some places and especially when you displace too much water your inner tube gets stuck but the yellow tubes didn't seem to. I suggest eating before you go. It was rice, dry chicken and oily plantain all cold when I got it

Archived