Navigator -Evening shows

jramsey39

Are there general guidelines for the times for evening show? We are scheduled to eat dinner at 7 pm on day 1, and I think I read somewhere that 7 pm is when there is a welcome aboard meeting(the only one). Does anyone know about that? Most of our dining times are 7 and 8 pm. I am wondering if we should try to eat either earlier or later. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

If you have a 7.00 pm seating you must be on "My Time" dining as the main seating in the dining room is 6.00 pm and the late seating is 8.30 pm. If you are on My Time dining you can make a reservation at the My Time desk for any time between 6.00 pm and 9.00 pm. The shows for late seating is 7.30 pm and for main seating 9.00 pm on most nights.

I wouldn't worry about missing the Welcome Aboard show. Go to it if you can, particularly if it is your first cruise, but it is probably the least entertaining show all week (except for the port/shopping talk, that is).

It is often available on TV the next day, and sometimes whoever entertains on the first night shows up again later in the week.

The show is mostly the cruise director talking, and you'll have enough of that for the rest of the week.

Archived